June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY


Happy Father's Day to everyone, hope you had a good one. I know I enjoyed kicking my dad and sister's asses in the family's annual Father's Day golf outing (Jeffe had to play army - LAME). Playing golf on Father's Day is probably my favorite thing about the holiday, but number two is watching the final round of the US Open. Bethpage Black has been rain-soaked the last few days, so the majority of the final round will be played tomorrow. The best part you ask? Phil Mickelson is within striking distance. A win would be huge for him as his wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Throw a prayer up for Amy, Phil, and the family.



Also ran into a cool story about the folks at Pixar and a little girl's wish on a friend's blog. I don't want to straight steal it, so here's a link over there instead. The people at Pixar are great, and so is Up. Go see it if you haven't already.

Happy Father's Day. Let's go, Lefty.

No comments:

Post a Comment