July 28, 2009

IT'S HOT HERE



Outside of CA and Italy for school, I've spent my entire life here in the Valley, and at this point I'm pretty used to the heat. I actually enjoy it from time to time. Sick, I know. However, there are days, maybe a dozen or so a year, that are just ridiculous hot. Today was one of those days. I mean STUPID hot. Why Jeffe, Chris, Mark and I chose to go spend our entire afternoon in the sunny, 115-with-humidity, I don't really know. But it probably has something to do with golf being one of the best things ever invented... Unlike crocs (absolutely awful). And twitter (certain lucky people get a free pass). Anyways, around 8:47pm tonight, and by around 8:47pm I mean precisely at 8:47pm, it was still 109 degrees. Yep. And now at nearly 1am, you ask? Oh you know, just 101. But the humidity is down to 23%! Woo!

1 comment: