September 17, 2009

WHERE'S THE BEYOND SECTION?



Yesterday, Jeffe moved home. For those unfamiliar, Jeffe is my younger brother. He is much like myself in that we do ridiculous, shameless things, regardless of who's around or what's going on. A lot. Pants off-dance off? Sure. Streaking through Desert Ridge in Mickey Mouse gloves and a Fantasia hat? Yep, I got that. Peeing on Obama posters in the store? You can just about chalk that up to the grasshopper. Basically, you can plan on the unplanned if you catch us in the right mood. Yesterday was one of those days.

With Jeff moving home, I got a new bed. A new, COMFY bed. I don't think I've ever slept so well in my life. But the new bed needed sheets, so we had to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They have comfy things in that place, and one of them happened to be a cage full of those fluffy throw pillows. Of course, within three seconds of seeing it, Jeffe is in the damn thing. And I mean IN. He disappeared. And it's not like he was wiggling his way further into the pillows. Anyways, it took five minutes and a pulled hamstring to get him out. With the store attendant standing there just staring at us. And of course when we finally got him out, she asks the requisite "Can I help you guys?" Jeffe's response? "Yeah, where's the beyond section?"

Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment